Confirmed Facilitators Include:
John Mattox, PhD, Senior Consultant, Talent Solutions at Corporate Executive Board–Metrics That Matter, author of Predictive Analytics in HR (2014) and Learning Analytics (2016), world-famous leadership consultant, data analytics nerd, former professor. Measurement expert.
Mitch Ballard, Founding Partner of Dev Digital, a full-service web design company based in Nashville, with 75 employees in India, a 7x performer on the Grand Old Opry stage, and lifetime member of the Country Music Awards. Technology expert.
Stacy Henry, CPLP, Bridgestone Americas, Director of Enterprise Leadership and Development, Human Capital evangelist recognized with multiple awards, former sales and operations expert. Talent development expert.
Brian Hite, PhD, U.S. Army, Master Resilience Trainer, Performance Expert, comprehensive soldier and family fitness program, former professional stuntman on countless tv shows. Resilience expert.
Paula Roberts, CEO, certified business advisor, PhD research on choice and financial decision making, former executive director of the National Museum of African American Music and Tennessee Small Business Development Centers. Financial expert.
Doug Gray, CEO, Action Learning Associates, leadership consultant, author, speaker, PhD research on positive psychology and business leaders, former world-class adventure racer. Coaching expert.
Your investment includes:
- Pre-event Digital Playbook and content “ticklers”
- All content in digital and paper form, signed copies of Passionate Action: 5 Steps to creating extraordinary success in life and work
- Breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snacks galore
- Contact information from all attending leaders and speakers, for continued business development
- Video content from the Action Learning Summit, plus opportunity to showcase your organization as a case study
- Opportunity to earn continuing education credits
- Post-event group coaching calls to reinforce the content and process
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed– our policy since 1997
Tennessee State University- downtown, Training Room 1, 3500 John A Merritt Blvd, Nashville, TN 37209. Plenty of free parking. Pre-registration rates increase on Tuesday February 2, 2017 at midnight CST.