Perhaps you know the saying, “It takes two hands to …”
Or, “I can’t hear you because your actions are getting in my way …”
Yesterday I was reminded of this provocative image when my two peer coaches each said the same thing.
They each asked, “How are you providing tremendous value to those you care about?” I need to listen better. So here you go.
I love the fact that:
1. Two hands can lead to a handshake / trust
2. Most people have two ears and do not listen well
3. When I listen well, I can help others excel
Some trustworthy partners for you to consider include:
1. Great coaching starts with great assessments. If your organization needs global assessments with tremendous predictive validity, I recommend Executive Development Consulting, founded by Adam Ortiz.
2. Do you know that the largest provider of global leadership coaching is CoachSource, founded by Marshall Goldsmith and Brian Underhill? They have over 900 excellent leadership coaches in 44 countries. A remarkable global solution.
3. Leaders in every organization struggle with strategic consulting. For insight, I recommend Aviv Consulting, founded by Aviv Shahar.
4. Facts: There are over 5 billion cell phones in use globally. Only 4.5 billion people have access to toilets. What do these facts suggest about our priorities? Apps are gaining momentum as a tool for customized leadership development training. For your customized app game, click here for a video and FAQs. Or call me.
5. Since 1997, I have guaranteed results for business leaders. For a free assessment of 1) your individual strengths, or 2) your company’s business health, click here
6. For proven details on how to gain a 500% ROI, click here.
A favorite coaching question is: “Who are you listening to?”
When we listen to more successful people we learn more, and make smarter leadership decisions.
Here are several ways that you can help yourself:
1. Forward this email to your boss or friends
2. Call me at 704.895.6479 to set up a meeting or a visit
3. Use the referral coupon below for coaching or consulting services ASAP
This referral coupon process is simple. Please forward this email to your boss or friends. When they invest in executive coaching or business consulting services, then I will send a check to you, or to your favorite charity. FYI, I have done so since 1997.
Please share this referral coupon offer with your friends and family.
No expiration date. No risk. Satisfaction guaranteed. Fully transferrable. Why not?