We specialize in physician resilience, burnout and engagement.
Did you know?
- U.S. Physicians suffer more burnout than other American workers
- Physician burnout has increased from 40% in 2013 to 46% in 2015, a 6% increase in only 24 months
- Physician burnout levels range by specialty; the highest levels are front-line providers such as critical care (53%) and emergency medicine (52%)
- Severity of burnout is highest for urology (12%) and plastic surgery (12%) from those stating “I’m thinking of leaving medicine”
- Suicidal ideation continues to be under-reported and higher among physicians than other professionals
- Self medication and substance abuse continues to be under-reported and prevalent among physicians
- The actual costs of physician burnout are immeasurable.
- For Health Care Consulting and Leadership Coaching details click here
- Current clients can schedule your coaching sessions here.