Our First Summit was a Success! Are you ready for the next?
The first Action Learning Summit was held on Friday, May 20, 2016 at the Marriott in Nashville, TN. and was a huge success! If you missed this one, don’t worry, our second Summit is coming up!
What is the Action Learning Summit? Imagine 11 strategic business leaders sharing their expertise to a select group of progressive business leaders. Add excellent food and drink and we have a recipe for success.
Here is some of what you missed, plus some video testimonials..
Assumption: I have no doubt that a select group of smart people (like us) can change the world.
1.You stated that your day would be remarkable if you:
- Increased your network
- Heard some incredible stories from business leaders
- Learn how to delegate; learn to ask for help
- Learn some new information that I can apply immediately
- Use the Action Learning Process with my team
- Solve specific problems; learn how to scale my business
2. At the end of the day several takeaways included:
- Hearing stories from remarkable business leaders
- Selecting accountability steps for me to achieve my goals
- Appreciation for asking questions rather than telling
- Use of the Action learning process to solve a real problem
- Creating new connections with great people
- Thinking about how to apply PsyCap to my business
- Thinking about how to assess social capital
Hold the date: join us on Friday, November 18, 2016.